Your Customer Reputation… it’s more than just equipment performance
What does the skill of your service community say about your brand?
- Do the technicians who service your equipment have the knowledge they need to represent your brand and deliver optimal performance of your equipment?
- When a technician has to come back because it wasn’t fixed properly the first time how does that impact your brand reputation with your customers?
- What do your customers think when a technician spends the first half hour of the service call on the phone with your tech support team?
- Even for your most experienced, factory-trained techs do they remember the specific test protocol and multi-meter readings for “Fault Code 9”?
We have answers you can be proud of.
- World-class learning tools that not only deliver on-line training, but also field-practical reference tools in the hands of your techs while standing in front of your equipment
- Just-in-time resources that complement your existing factory training programs and reduce call volume at your factory service desk
- Comprehensive programs that enable you to rapidly develop technician training and support tools across your entire equipment portfolio and host them in the cloud
- Modern mobile app that allows you to publish and distribute your latest service bulletins immediately to your entire service community